Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Reclaiming my talky-blog

I’ve managed to, more or less, keep my specialty blog (Grateful Little Victories) going for over a year, but sometimes I want to say more than just what I put on a notecard. Every time I think about that, I remember my old blog, and consider fixing it up and using it again. Overnight, I did just that.

This won’t be a strictly updated blog, and it won’t be strict to a specific format or topic. This is where I will put things I have thoughts about, regardless of what those things are – could be faith and religion talk, could be disability discussion, might be politics, or somewhere in the middle of all of the above. Or rather, it will be one of the places I put things I have thoughts about. My most personal stuff will still be on my LiveJournal, my bite size thoughts will still be on Twitter, and the majority of my fandom-flail (and endless amounts of emergency cute) will exist on Tumblr. Many things that exist here will also exist on LiveJournal or Tumblr, so if you already follow me there, you’re probably okay. No promises about always mirroring posts, but it’s likely to be the norm.

I’ve copied over the talky-blog bits I’ve written in the last 7 or 8 months, and it totals 5 posts so far. Everything prior to December 2012 is ‘old blog’ stuff, and is now tagged ‘archived’ as it is the archive of what was here before I rebooted the blog. There wasn’t much, granted, but I wanted a fresh-ish start.

No comments:

Post a Comment